Just the crazy adventures of an American trying to make sense of the world. Especially now that he's back in his home country.
Monday, June 06, 2005
Rebuttle
Okay, my last post may have been a little too much of a teenie bopper moment but I think I deserve a chance for a rebuttle. I'm not sorry that I still like Liza Minnelli. She was/is a talented performer. And, she has recorded things within the past 49 years. Considering that she is only 59ish, that leaves pretty much her entire career to choose from. Sorry but I don't think I have to justify my taste in music. According to me, there are a lot of artists out there who you may like and are without a doubt less of a needy personality than Liza is, but I may think they haven't recorded anything worth listening to in the past 49 years. Many of them haven't. How ever I would NEVER say that you couldn't or shouldn't listen to some artist or another. I will admit that Liza is a looney toon but, those are typical traits of someone who has grown up so far removed from reality her life should be classified under fiction in the library. I'm just so sick of people trying to force their tastes/beliefs on others!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
You go!
Just buy a ticket and go to the concert! We've been to Tina Turner, it is more or less the same thing!
Ich habe keine Ahnung wer den letzten Zusage geschrieben hat. Wie geht's dir Toshi?
Post a Comment