So, here in Maputo after one hell of an African style trip. I'll do that blog when I have a little more time, because, you see I have gotten some pictures put up on the internet! I've actually been able to put about 35 pics up. There are three envelopes of hard copies heading stateside right now. To Mag, Jess and Dad. I know some people who are on there way to Joburg so I gave them the pictures and thinking that from Mozambique the photos have to go through there anyway to get to America so why not cut some of the middle men out. But, I'm going to try to share the picture through kodakgallery. I hope you can all see them and enjoy them. Pictures are going to be a slow process but I promise to keep them coming. Hopefully within the next two years internet connection will improve along with everything else so it will be easier. But I'm doing everything African style now. If you get an invite from Kodakgallery and know some people who want to see pictures who have not gotten an invite from me. PLEASE SHARE!!!!
Ndzi mbongile!
4 comments:
the pictures are awesome ian!
why were you dressed up so weird??
IAN!!! I love the pictures but I'm so jealous. Only 6 months and this american is coming back to africa to visit you.
Please start putting the word out that I will be visiting you in december and january. If anyone wants to send things for you, i'm able to bring one suitcase full! maybe you can send out a mass email with me contact info :)
And yes I'm an american citizen now well as of 6/16 when i take the american oath.
Well, I miss you!!
~Monique
hey Ian!! Got your letter and pics on Jun14 the post mark was Fresno California!! Explain that. They are fabulous. Thanks for the comments on the back. Will share them with Jess this weekend - Her Birthday. Also made prints for all those on Kodak Gallery. That works for me. Several packages coming your way to include MUSIC. Mama Mia, JCSS-London, Michael Crawford, Best of Broadway. Something to listen to while taking the bucket bath. DoD
hey Ian!! Got your letter and pics on Jun14 the post mark was Fresno California!! Explain that. They are fabulous. Thanks for the comments on the back. Will share them with Jess this weekend - Her Birthday. Also made prints for all those on Kodak Gallery. That works for me. Several packages coming your way to include MUSIC. Mama Mia, JCSS-London, Michael Crawford, Best of Broadway. Something to listen to while taking the bucket bath. DoD
Post a Comment