Just a quick question for all you out there. I'm looking to outfit my house with the standard peace corps furniture - a hammock. But true to Mozambique fashion, I can't find one in this tropical country! :O) So, anyone that is in EMS or some store like that, can you price a light weight hammock for me so Monique can bring it for me in December, or if you want to use it as packing in a next package.
More soon
Ian
2 comments:
Hi Ian,
Only 5 more months!!! I've found a few hammocks online that I could bring. Let me know which one you like (www.hammocks.com and http://www.hammock-company.com). Things are carzy one this end. Hope all is well! Liefde, Monique
It's soooo HOT here I feel like I'm in Africa already! Are you staying warm during your Mozambican winter? Still only 5 months left! ~Monique
Post a Comment