I just wanted to write all of you very quickly and wish you a merry christmas and happy new year. I've found REALLY fast internet at the italian mission in Maxixe. I'm down here today to open a Post Office box get some things for my house and just chill by the water. I've got some PCVs from Namibia coming tomorrow. The three of them are doing a Cape Town to Cairo trek by land and I agreed to put them up for a couple of days. I got a call from them from Maputo (god that place seems like miles away) and they are excited to see the beach! So am I! But, I plan on going to Xai-Xai to visit my friends Justin and Mike for Natal. (Xmas) We are proabbly going to surprise, surprise go to the beach. The Bob Dylan song was not lying! :O)
HAPPY CHRISTMAS TO ALL!!!
Love ya
IAn
PS. Gaterade in powder and any sort of spices are wonderful stocking stuffers for xmas in July!
2 comments:
Merry X-mas Ian! Sorry I missed your call the other day. I got you something but am not sure how long it will take to get there! Sam says she got your address.. so I will send it prolly the 23rd... it probably won't get there by x-mas! but know it is coming!
hey merry christmas if you need anything email me or call me and let me know so i can send u a late christmas early new years present or belated news year any way let me know. talk to you soon and roman and i miss u
Post a Comment