Friday, May 04, 2007

The visit of a....

So, sorry about being missing in action for so long. But please rest assured that it doesn't mean nothing has been happening. IT HAS!!!! I've just gotten so used to what is going on around me that I don't think anyone will be interested in it anymore. But I do want to tell you about a couple of things before I go have lunch.

My Larium dreams have been getting so crazy recently. I'm not complaining because they aren't bad they are just getting CRAZY. The most recent ones have had to do with heads of state or future ones for that matter. The most recent one I just had last night. I was moderating some sort of debate between Hillary and Barrack Obama. I don't remember what was being said (yet) but HIllary said something and all of a sudden I shouted "YOU'VE GOT MY VOTE!" Folks come on I think its time America has a different person than a white rich male in power. The other dream was a couple of weeks back. I was back in London with a friend of mine at the Banqueting Hall behind Buckingham Palace. (We were there for real back in 2003, for a party I won tickets to for Jerry Springer's Opera) Anyway, the queen all of a sudden comes in and comes straight to me and asks me to dance. We danced the night away. Just as I was about to leave, she asked me to stop and listen to something she wrote for me. So she played me a song jumping around the room... on her banjo. I know I'm weird but you guys read this blog to hear about strange and unusual things no?

Which brings me to the last bit of news. My town is in a frenzy right now because the president of the country is coming to visit. We are getting a face lift and a paint job. The potholes are getting filled in, the road is being resanded and the flags and bunting are being brought out. But I want to ask you all, what good will it do if the president comes to visit and he sees a Disneyland version of my town?

I won't complain about the waterworks being fixed though

Ian

No comments: