Wednesday, December 03, 2008

The America List

What I’m excited for in America

CHEESE!!!!

NPR

Being exotic

Appliances that work

Public transport that works on a schedule

Speaking American English Again

Getting things all in one place (I think Wal Mart would kill me right now)

CHEESE!!!

Choice

Obama

Clinton

Flush toilets

clean bathrooms

high speed

being able to have an egg and cheese sandwich without confusing people

having enough change

things will just work... i think

not being stared at

Passing through the border and feel proud to put down my passport

seeing my family

seeing my friends

going to theater

going to movies

dating

living life in the land of obama

seeing Mag

seeing friends

seeing family

Living in Philly

plotting my next escape

looking for a job

HIGH SPEED INTERNET


What will scare me


People that voted for Bush

That fact Bush and I are in the same country

the possibility that Palin may run in 2012

The cold

the size

the language

the accent

the cold

the snow

the amount of white people

the racism I will only really notice now

flush toilets

clean bathrooms

choice

supersize

mcdonalds (it's been nice not seeing a mcdonalds in YEARS!)



any other thoughts?

No comments: