Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Ticking time

Wow time is moving by very fast. I can't believe that its been that long since I've made any sort of comment on my blog. Sorry about that but I don't want to be the dorky boy who always writes on his blog, I did this and I did that. Guess what I've been sick for the past week, so I haven't done much. Anyway, 3 weeks from today I am leaving New Hampshire and 6 weeks from today I am leaving the States for Mozambique. Mozambique!!! This country is so foreign to everything I know except for the fact they speak Portuguese there. I have to be speaking this language very soon, anyone out there speak it who is reading this blog? I guess it hasn't sunk in yet. But I've got other things to talk about.

My sister is having a baby boy in January. I'm not going to be seeing him for two years though. She is thinking of Elijah as a name possibly. But the best news is that the blood clot that she told us the doctor's discovered in the baby's brain is only in the emniotic fluid and therefore will pass!

Tick tick tick time is going by and pretty soon I'll be coming back to start my life anew.

2 comments:

Noel Hefele said...

http://www.contrib.andrew.cmu.edu/~ndh/dl/ian/

more to come!

Ian Hefele said...

at least you left them for me too. I found them on Mike's MySpace account.