Hey You Guys!
Ya know, I've never actually seen that movie, yet that term rings in my head. I guess the movie achieved its purpose - almost twenty years later, someone who's never seen the movie still "quotes" it.
Moving on, I think Fate may be against me or something. I think I told you guys about my glasses getting lost in the ocean. Well, this week my USB port was acting up. It starting popping up with warnings that there are "power surges" on the port. I freak out only when my iPod doesn't get recognised. Then all of a sudden I try to print something and I notice a pin is bent inside. In a panic I run off to Best Buy and Circuit City looking for some sort of saving piece of technology. I find it in a PCMIA card $55! I have this strange feeling that I am repeating myself but I will only see once I publish this blog... oh well gotta go pack and enjoy the last day on the beach!
RIP Ami Jusitice
No comments:
Post a Comment