Tuesday, March 15, 2005

The First of Two Years

So this is it. The very first blog I have every posted on the internet. Hopefully this will become slightly more regular but I still cannot believe I have succumbed to YET ANOTHER internet fad. Surprisingly though it will come in quite useful whilst I am in Africa or wherever I may be. Right now I am in London and the weather is coming up nice and warm finally. It's been well below 0 degrees celcius and now its about 12. Thats in the 50s farenheit. I'm really excited where the possibilities of this blog may take me. I've got to keep up my space and friendster profiles as well. Hopefully I won't be as boring for the rest of the posts. I'm looking at this blog as a continuation of my friend's world curriculum to try and make sense of everything that has happened to me in the past 4+ years.

Time to make sense of it all.

3 comments:

Noel Hefele said...

more like cents! $$$$$$$$



NO$L

jessi said...

What does mis adventure mean?

Noel Hefele said...

we leave some great comments! Ian are you having [Mis]Givings?