I didn’t realize that I already sent out this link to everybody. Jess, Noel and Marc have been leaving stupid comments. But I have to admit, this is a pretty stupid idea. I promise the BLOG will get more interesting. Right now I am just sitting in London being stupid working at a pub. Nothing very interesting huh? But why do I want to start a blog anyway? Am I so full of myself that I want people to read about every aspect of my existence? I was actually thinking about the advent of this newest form of laying our souls (the collective human souls) onto the internet. Why are we all so insistent on bearing ourselves to all on the internet? Is it a way to excite ourselves? This confirms my thought that all humans in some way are voyeurs and or exhibitionists. I live on a main road here in London, though it is not as busy as Flatbush Ave where my sister lives in the States. Right across the road from me lives a couple that I have seen in various states of dress and undress and in various compromising positions. The funny thing is, they never make any effort to close the blinds etc. I have actually gotten "pointers" from some of my friends who walk by on the pavements and look up. Let’s just say I’ve just come back from the shower and tend to forget that "if I can see them, they can see me!"
But anyway, back to the blog, why am I doing this? Any ideas?
No comments:
Post a Comment