Thursday, March 31, 2005

Why do I always...

Okay I'm m aking this blog less philosophical (did I spell that right?) because my sister Jessica (www.thebestinthewest.blogspot.com) seems to think I've got a better blog. We are different so they are different. :O) Anyway, yesterday I got my whole safety deposit back for the little closet I live in here in London. I swear it is about the size of your Kitchen Jess or the room I grew up in at home. but I got all £180 back!!! Some stains are on the walls but the paint job is so obviously white wash the guy said it was okay! So I went to send a box home of winter clothes and you can't use a credit card at the red and green POST OFFICE here! So I scrounged up this shipping company in central london to try and send it home. It's just winter clothes. Maybe I should donate them because if Stepford get's here hands on it they will dissapear anyway!
More soon!

No comments: