Sunday, April 17, 2005

My First Wedding

So now I am back in the States. Who knows, maybe no one is reading this. Let me know if there is anyone out there that I don't know who is reading this. I'm sitting at my friend's house in my hometown of Norwalk CT and we are both engrossed in National Geographic articles and I thought I should talk about what happened to me last night.

Last night was the long awaited wedding of my highschool prom date. She married here college sweetheart and it was a sweet wedding. THEY HAD LOX!!!!! I think I may have cleared an entire plate out of it. But anyway, it was weird first of all being back in the States and being with a friend of mine at the wedding. BTW I got the garter belt. It was pretty funny. They made me put in on the leg of this girl that I did not know. It was pretty funny though I hammed it up to the nth degree. Nicole was happy that I wore purple for her. I had a purple tie and a purple shirt. It was well put together and I saw so many people that I liked hanging out with.

Another thing of news, I'm moving to NH toa beach house for the summer. My uncle told me that he got me a job interview at the local beach club for saturday. Keep your fingers crossed

3 comments:

jessi said...

hi ian
That is the reason why I stopped doing my blog so much. Because I did n't think any one was reading them. I thought Noel put the link on his website. We gotta bug him abou that. I also don't do my Blog so much because the bootleg wireless signal I have is really weak.
jess

TheApA said...

Here's someone new reading this. I stumbled across this tonight and just wanted you to know I read it. Oh, and thanks for letting me know you were back in the States!! I'll talk to you soon.

Cait

Noel Hefele said...

Jess I put the links up on my website! don't bug me!