Just the crazy adventures of an American trying to make sense of the world. Especially now that he's back in his home country.
Wednesday, April 06, 2005
The start of the journey
Today I am finally leaving the UK. I realised alot recently about my relationship with the really crazy island. In FW I've always been thinking that I really miss having a "home base" campus like the students who stay in one country. It is something I have missed a lot. But then I realised this morning as I was taking the bus down Muswell Hill to the centre of London... Muswell Hill and London have been my base since I have been in Friends World. Somehow I keep coming back to this amazing city, even though it is the most expensive city in the world. But I will miss this city alot, and I will be back! Now I am off to Germany more specifically Berlin to see my friend Torsten. My fliight is leaving from Luton, an hour and a half from London at 6.30 tomorrow morning but I have to be at the airport at 4 the latest. I have to leave for the airport around 22.00(ten PM) so I will have to wait around the airport for a long long long time...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment