Saturday, April 30, 2005

Oh What a Day!

Today has been a frustrating yet fruitful day. I’ve got to start waking up earlier; otherwise I will die when a job starts. Now I’ve just gotten back from job interview with a friend of Mike’s, my cousin. He basically hired me but I am not so sure I want to do it. You get paid $8.50 an hour incentive based and have to work 80 hours within two weeks. Anthony told me that his brother is working for him so rides would not be an issue. Now I just have to decide what to do and I have to tell him tomorrow. It would start with the 15th of May and he wouldn’t mind that I have to go back to LI for graduation.

Now I was supposed to hear from the beach today and I think I didn’t get the job. Unless he calls me tomorrow morning. Ed and Rene had called tonight to talk. They’ll come up tomorrow and we are going to the country club for lunch or dinner. I feel really privileged being here in all aspects of life. I mean I was walking along the beach today, towards the public part of it and I was the only one coming from the private section of the beach. When I was in town today (which is a whole different story) I told some people that I lived on Ocean Boulevard in Rye, everyone thought I was instantly made of $£ then. :O)

Going into town today was a nice little trip. I didn’t like the grid bridge that I came across on the way into town. What makes it difficult is that my tires are thin because I’m on a racing bike. The spaces in the grid are about the same size as my tires. It was kind of scary rolling along and not being able to move even the slightest right to left without completely falling over. But in town there are two jobs that I would really like and I am going to try for them tomorrow. One is at a bagel shop that closes at 5 or 6 (depending on the day) and the other one is at the box office (part time job) at the Seacoast Reparatory Theatre. Anthony had said that if I wanted another job it would have to be at night. Ed had asked as well if I had gotten a job at the SRT yet and I told him they were hiring. Anyone have any suggestions of what I should do?

Another thing I wanted to ask anyone who may come across this blog. I’ve noticed that my jaw is hurting pretty badly. I’ve woken myself up on many an occasion since September due to my teeth grinding. What should I do to stop it?

No comments: