Tuesday, May 31, 2005

The Spirit of the Great Heart

Today has been quite the day. I woke up to drizzly weather, what else is new. I was truly shocked that I didn't get a call from my boss about not having to go to work because it was wet and gross. I show up to the site and no one is there. I just think maybe I missed them, however, he shows up and cancels. I go home to having a sleep where I wake up hurting I've slept so hard. Then I get up and have lunch, and fall back to sleep. I also tripped randomly 3 times today, just a scary lost my balance type thing. My sister says first of all that she's worried I may have a brain tumour. I'll keep you guys updated.

Anyway, I listened to Johnny Clegg and Savuka on my iPod while I was walking the dogs and realized some things. One of the songs is called, Searching for the Spirit of the Great Heart and I think that is what I am looking for. My friend's mother and I were talking about Native Americans beliefs in God. The call it the Higher Spirit and don't see it as in the Spirit is not in the form of human beings. What I am getting at is that I fear that I need to go to Africa. I feel like something is waiting for me. I just hope I go to South Africa or Namibia. Now I need to go to bed so I don't have some weird shock tomorrow .

THats it


Okay this is a weird blog but when am I not weird?

No comments: