Tuesday, May 03, 2005

Ugh

That is how I feel today. I'm sitting in NH, just talked to my brother and got my whole ideas for travelling back and forth to NY for graduation shot to hell. It wasn't his fault though, the car is old and I haven't seen it in almost a year so I really have no idea. I just had all these good ideas of fun road trips to and from LIU. But we will see what can be done. I'm not going to let that get me down. I'm not going to let anything get me down because I just have accomplished an amazing feat of graduating college.

I'm sure all of you have heard about my trip to the dentist yesterday. I realised that I had no insurance after the fact. They say I have a cavity, a filling needs replaced, and a crown needs to be redone. To the grand total of $1500. NO THANKS! I've got to go tomorrow to get my xrays and just leave. I hope that Peace Corps wont stop me from going. I'll get insurance as soon as I am with them. Oh god I need to get outside into the sun. This is driving me batty, my lacadasical existance here in Rye. I wish, no I don't wish anything, I have a job, it is just starting on the 15th and I am out of my mind here because I can't get motivated.

More soon

2 comments:

Noel Hefele said...

Sorry Ian about the road trip! I am nervous about taking the car to CT and prolly won't but that already is 16 hours round trip- then adding another 10? Too much stress! on me and the car! sigh...

jessi said...

ahhhh!!! Ian
You dont sound good in this Blog entry. Going out of your mind? I know you are not going out of your mind. You are doing fine.