Just the crazy adventures of an American trying to make sense of the world. Especially now that he's back in his home country.
Monday, June 09, 2008
It's Beginning to Look a lot like winter...
It's not quite snowing but you know its winter. Last night I was watching some Arrested Development on my couch and I hear my dog make some noise to get some attention. This dog is definitely very expressive. Yesterday she was outside and made some noise. I go to the door and she is sitting there in all her "take pity on me for I am just a poor animal" glory. She was so damn cute I had to let her in the house. I went back down to the couch and she just jumped up and made herself comfy. She licked my chin and kept me warm for the rest of the evening. Then I knew why I went to go get her from Homoine.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment