Just the crazy adventures of an American trying to make sense of the world. Especially now that he's back in his home country.
Tuesday, June 03, 2008
A powerful mind
Oh I can’t wait for the day when I don’t have to take Larium anymore. I’m so worried about the long term effects this will have on my body. I do like the dreams though. They’ve been entertaining, good dinner conversation and down right kooky – until last night that is. I had one of the hardest things happen yesterday and the funeral was today. I was planning on going even though it was about 15 k from my house and really early in the morning. But my dream last night… what I can remember of it, put me off the idea of going. It was MY funeral in the dream that I was going to. I was watching the dream from my casket and wondering why they were burying me alive. I drenched the sheets in sweat I hope and couldn’t bring myself to go to the funeral. I just couldn’t do it and it’s already 9:30 in the morning and I haven’t shaken the feeling of the dream….
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment