Oh the lengths I will go to for a bit of entertainment. I found the entire first season of 90210 in my DVD collection. I had a whole bunch of DVDs left over from the previous volunteer. Now I never really looked into them because I really wasn’t interested in her movie tastes. It was a little bit different then mine. This week I’ve broken out 90210. I can’t believe that show started in 1990. I remember everyone being oh so into it and I never understood. Thank God I only have season one or else I might never actually get off the couch! I remember watching one episode many many years ago and thinking how amazing it was to be a high schooler. The people on the show seemed so cool to me but I could never get into it. Now I’m watching it and it is sooooooooooooooooooo awful. The schmaltz of it all is almost unbearable. I guess I don’t know
No comments:
Post a Comment