Just the crazy adventures of an American trying to make sense of the world. Especially now that he's back in his home country.
Friday, August 29, 2008
Technology in Mozambique
I'm really beginning to hate technology. It's common knowledge that under the four month mark, things start breaking down. I always laughed at the PCVs saying that because they just didn't make any sense. :) But Ladies and Gentlemen I'm here to say it is true. My flash drive has to be held together by ducktape if you want to put it in. My iPod is giving up its ghost because unless the headphones are in a certain position, it only plays out of one ear. (Anyone have any idea how I can fix this that doesn't involve duck tape and sticky tack?) This lovely bout of technological plague has extended and metastasized into all the printers and two computers. Luckily, the printers just need ink, but no store has it right now in Maxixe. One printer has ink but the cable to connect it to the computer is faulty. I've done pretty much everything I can think of, Google can think of and what the book is telling me to do. Nothing works! It's so freaking frustrating and I just want to go back to a place where duck tape is not how you fix an iPod!!!!!!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Mate, sounds like you just need new earphones!
Post a Comment