Monday, September 01, 2008

More dreams

The past two weeks of Lariam dreams have been intense. Here are the ones I can remember from last night. In my dream...

I had gotten up and gone to the door between my two rooms. I opened the door and looked out into the living room. It was badly lit in the dream, but I could still see everything clearly. The room was covered in decorations of a deep purple and orange color. Everything was taken out of the room and my dog was sitting in the room looking up at me in a party hat with a poof ball on the top and one of those noise makers in her mouth. It didn't make sense!

The other part of the dream is much smaller but just as funny. I was turning on the TV and the newest soap opera from Brazil was coming on. It's title caught my eye. A familia de Hefele. The Hefele Family! Unfortunately I didn't get to watch any of it. But in my dream I didn't care. I just liked the fact that people were finally going to be able to spell my family's name and in Mozambique no less!

No comments: