Wednesday, October 01, 2008

Here it goes!!!!!!

Africa so graciously reminded me today that I'm not in the clear. I've got one more southern summer to suffer through. (or at least half way through before I travel up north and freeze in Europe.) On my way to work today, I broke a sweat. Now I'm not saying a nice little cooling persperation, I looked like I got a bucket of water dumped on me. Not a nice way to show up to work!!! When I went out to get my lunch, round two of the super soaker look came about. I was waiting for my egg sandwich to be cooked (10 meticais little piece of greasy heaven) and watching the new channel we just got in Maxixe called Miramar. There was a Brazilian Oprah Winferey show on - could tell me the accent. I just wanted to know how old it was because the models in the show were modeling scarves and 'winter wear!' I love weird randomness in life, but this was just too much to deal with. I think everyone in the deli thought I was insane.

I am!


P.S. Not looking forward to the walk home. Round three....

No comments: