Thursday, October 02, 2008

Money Money Money

Quoting ABBA when thinking about the future third world banana republicness of my country is not normal, but then again nothing is normal right now it seems.

Must be funny in a rich man's world. It must be funny because they see 9/10's of the world slaving away for almost nothing. I thought this economic bailout plan would be good, but wait hold on a second. They are losing too much money to really trust themselves to make loans to each other. However, these wall street people have earned 700 billion extra dollars since Bush came into power. Spend that to bail yourselves out!!

I know Michael Moore whine alot, but he makes good points. I wouldn't want too see this country run by the rich at the expense of the poor. I don't care if I sound communist. The country is run by the government any way.



Oh yeah, here's the link

No comments: