I've been reading and rereading the article about RENAMO's connection to John McCain and realized that my town features in the article.
They "killed bedridden hospital patients and chanted political slogans while killing children" in July of 1987 in what was later found to be a typical attack on a village; an American aid worker witnessed these attacks and they were thus widely reported.
I went to the 20th anniversary of this massacre. I met the American aid worker and had some beers with her. It occured in Homoine and my friends who live there are still feeling the after effects. This man is demented, should retire and let us rebuild America before he destroys it more.
I've been to this hospital and have seen people with the scars from this attack from a group he wanted to talk too. I'm getting so aggravated right now so all I c an say is John McCain
SHUT UP!
No comments:
Post a Comment