Mag always told me about it, but I've only begun to understand it now. I've got a pretty dull job here at the office. I basically press buttons all day because all of the office equipment is in English and people are too scared to learn English. 400 years of colonialists saying "YOU'RE STUPID, YOU CAN'T DO ANYTHING!" can have that effect on you though. :( Anyway, I took it upon myself and taught people the internet and computer. They now queue up to check their email, which they've given to no one, feign upset when nothing is in the box, take pictures with an ancient digital camera in front of the same wall and send them to each other - which takes an hour with this internet connection.
Come on people, I've got important things to do on the internet... like write this blog for example!!!!
:O)
No comments:
Post a Comment