Wednesday, July 09, 2008

Ah the wonders of Afrikaaners

The White Tribe of Africa. The Boers. The Europeans. The White Africans or just racists dumbasses. Whatever you want to call them, sometimes what they say (most of the time) is just astounding in there stupidity and down right mean! I was sitting in a restaurant here in town the other afternoon and got accosted by a Boer. He heard me speaking English on the telephone and came over for a chat even though he wasn't invited. If you don't speak die taal, you don't deserve any respect. Anyway, he sat down, I was a little high on life (hey it was Friday) so I chatted. He immediately started telling me how much he likes Americans. This was after he found out I am American and he said he just hoped we would f*** up our country by elected a black man like they did in South Africa. I just told him that a White Anglo-Saxon Protestant, or basically what he ishas already done a good job. On that note I left. Pretty good diplomacy huh?

No comments: