Thursday, July 17, 2008

Freak Flag

So thanks to my brother and his wonderful computer, I've been watching WEEDS on these cold winter nights. The episode I watched yesterday was precious. There was this scene between the main kid Shane and his mother's friend Celia. Shane said he didn't like being a freak and hates to think about what other people think. Celia's parental advice was basically " fuck em, let your freak flag fly." I had heard this from someone who has been to visit from the States but you all know, I'm a little out of the loop. But how right was this character Celia. I'm going to let my freak flag fly because honestly I've tried to "find myself" so heard I've created a collage of facets of me that will most likely be a freak anywhere.

So here's to letting your freak flag fly!

No comments: