I warn you in advance, this is a bitchy post. Or should I say snarky?
Peace Corps kind of subliminally pushes us to do secondary projects. It's kind of a running joke while here. I'm sure anyone who has talked to me over the course of the last year knows what kind of fiasco the actual receiving the funds process turned into. Well, I thought maybe it was just a bad timing but nope. It seems to be repeating itself this year. I just got a call from Peace Corps telling me that I have to redo certain parts of the application because I'm too "negative." Well who the hell do they think made me negative?!!?!?!?!?!?! This is Peace Corps as well so I thought better of them. This is after I've been in contact with the review board about what else should I do to better the proposal. They said nothing. I faxed in the required signatures. 3 weeks later I hear they've gone missing. I faxed them back in. ARGH!!!! I'm just angry about it. But honestly, what's the point. I've since emailed my contact at the embassy to make sure that this doesn't happen with them.
Wish me luck!
No comments:
Post a Comment