Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Obrigado por Noel

So the mail system is working again. I've finally figured out how to make sure to get things through. First of all, make it look like a bomb. (Sorry Noel that was close to PEACE CORPS GHETTO what you did with the envelope) Second scribble religious messages all over the package. Third, tape it up like you were chucking it in the ocean for it to get to me. Fourth, put a REALLY awesome DVD in that will keep me up until 1:30 and make me look like a vampire when I come to work the next day. Weeds rocks! Thank you and good night...

oh yeah

I like LOST and ARRESTED DEVELOPMENT as well.

1 comment:

Liz said...

Totally relating to your morning in the queue - like I said in that e-mail a while back. The shame of it is that even here you still get ridiculous attitudes.

Incidentally, look out for Summer Heights High - it's an Australian show that's on here at the moment. Think you'd love it. Don't think it's out on dvd yet though.