This month will mark 3 years of my living in Africa. I landed in Johannesburg South Africa on the 29th of September 2005 and let me tell you, my clothes show it! I remember when Sam was here, she said it's better for clothes to be hand washed. I'm sorry Sam, I have to disagree with you/her. My clothes are horribly faded from the massive amounts of washing powder used. Honestly though, that is ok. Most of my clothes are going to stay here in Mozambique with anybody who wants them. The thing that bothers me is about my boxer shorts. My maid has suddenly been able to massacre the elastic in almost every single pair of my boxers. I wish I had a camera to show some pictures but I don't have the 12 hours to upload a picture here. So, the thought is new boxer shorts with the money that Peace Corps gives me.
:) Good weekend to all and to all......
No comments:
Post a Comment