My dog is in heat. You know what that means. She drips across the floor, gives herself an examination and then fines it ABSOLUTELY necessary to come over and try to lick my face. I can deal with all those things because I'm usually able to tell when she's about to come over and keep her away. The thing I can't stand are the 5 to 10 horny romeos that come and circle my house like a pack of wolves almost every night. I try to keep Kuri inside because she is a smaller dog and I've seen some of the male dogs in my neighborhood and it wouldn't be a pretty picture. Kuri wouldn't have it at all though. She whined and whined and whined until I let her out! Two hours later I get woken up by this scared sounding bark coming from Kuri's little doggy ditch she dug under my wall to get in and out. I'm a little nervous for her so I go outside. She's desperately trying to get in under the wall, but for some reason can't. I try pulling her but either she (or something) is pulling back. I go and get the keys to unlock Fort Knox and go outside. Kuri is no longer on the other side of the wall, but I can hear her off on the other side of the compound. Keep in mind that this is all happening with my in my pj's and a small little maglite flash flight so I can see. "White man running around at night in his shorts" was not the local newspaper heading the next day, because we don't have one. Anyway, I start getting this feeling that someone is looking at me. KINDA FREAKY because it's about 1 in the morning at this time. I call Kuri, she comes running over hackles raised and stands between me and the darkness barking into the darkness. I'm freaked at this point and slowly raise up the light to see a HUGE dog like creature staring back at me. The dog was up to my waist I feel and just huge. I backed away slowly, grabbed my dog and ran into the compound. Did I mention the thing was huge? I think it was an African Wild Dog, but I talked to my neighbor the next day and he said I should be careful because there are reports of werewolves in the area. I thought I didn't understand him first, but then he said that it was a person changing from a human to an animal.
Gotta get me my mistletoe and silver dagger to keep next to my airhorn and pepper spray now.
2 comments:
'American Werewolf in Maxixe'
There's a film I'd watch...
It would probably be the best show in town! Not that I'm full of myself or anything.
Post a Comment