Wednesday, September 03, 2008

I hate hypocrites...

Miriam-Webster's online dictionary defines hypocrites as follows

1 : a person who puts on a false appearance of virtue or religion 2 : a person who acts in contradiction to his or her stated beliefs or feelings


Now we can't hold Sarah Palin accountable for her daughters pregnancy. I'm sure life gets pretty boring in Alaska. I'd imagine it kind of similar to what teenagers have to do here in Maxixe... nothing, it's just colder in Alaska. But we can hold it against her that she is so judgmental about the subject and then when it happens to her family it's all hush hushed. Why does the media really care what goes on there? The only thing I am happy about is that it knocks the "wholesome family values" of the republican party of their pedestal! What could be better than that?

I wonder if this is the last little step before dementia for John McSame?

No comments: