Tuesday, September 23, 2008

I feel sorry for the Baracudas

I asked a friend of mine in Germany about the Germans view of the elections in America. I'm sure I don't have to get into it here. You probably all know what they think. The PS of her email to me is what got me though.

PS: Was Sarah Palin betrifft: ich finde jeder Satz über sie ist ein Satz zu viel. Mir tun nur die Barracudas leid, die mit ihr verglichen werden!

I'm giving the sentence here so ya'll can Google translate it too. This is what she said.

PS: In relation to Sarah Palin: I find that every sentence about her is one sentence too much. I'm just sorry for the Barracudas that are compared with her!


This coming from a country that has elected Angela Merkel! Who by the way comes from a Party that makes Republicans look like the "liberal pansies" they are so scared of. Yet somehow she can't stand the touch or sight of George Bush, as seen below at a G8 summit in Russia.
What a face!




I'd be scared too! He's probably not that good of a masseur.


This same friend was at the rockstar event in Berlin. 250,000 people right in the center of the city. Could just anyone get that? Also, he was able to speak at Brandenburg Gate. Wow...










Poor woman looks happier here.

No comments: