I just wanted to apologize for that last blog. It was written very haphazardly. I wanted to make up for it with another lariam installment.
DREAM
I was in Australia. It was on a trip back home that I decided to go back to Sydney to visit some friends that live there. Anyway, I was staying with the family that tolerated me for six months while I was at university in Australia. Except we were in a new house. It wasn't the house where I had stayed. I was excited just to see everybody while I was there. Then I woke up. For some reason I really felt compelled to check my email on my phone. It's normally slow and frustrating but I wanted to check it. The first email in the email box was from the family in New South Wales! They were just writing to tell me that they've settled into their new house in the central coast right on the water... eerie.
Maybe I should continue taking the lariam and become a psychic. I'll read your mins now. You are thinking that this has become a stupid blog....
No comments:
Post a Comment